Grantseeking for Nonprofit Organizations (Self-Paced e-learning)
Learn about identifying and researching foundations as potential sources of funding.
This course has been discontinued. We’re working to enhance our training and will release new and revised self-paced eLearning courses later this summer. For our full list of current course offerings, please visit grantspace.org.
Registration fees for online training courses are non-refundable.
Designed for anyone in the nonprofit sector.
This course will help you understand the grantseeking process, and resources that can help when you run into roadblocks.
At your own pace, learn to:
- identify your organization's strengths from the funder's perspective
- understand where grants fit in a fundraising plan and who gives them
- find and pursue prospective funders; use the right tools to effectively target your search
- gain a basic understanding of the application and proposal writing process
Six months of unlimited access to this self-paced e-learning course.
Applicable for five CFRETM International CEUs (continuing education units) for initial or re-certification
Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail with a link to begin. The course will be available to you for 180 days from the first time it is accessed.
This course features:
- interactive exercises
- case studies based on real-life scenarios
- opportunities to apply lessons to the student's own work
- a comprehensive final exam
- additional resources including a glossary, bibliography, and helpful Internet links
Sign up today! Your account will remain active for six months, allowing you to review the material as often as you like (please note: the final assessment of your skills may be completed only once.)