Find and Tell Emotionally Resonant Stories - May 7, 2015 (Webinar)
May 7, 2015 2:00- 3:30pm EST
As humans we are hard-wired to retain emotionally compelling content above all other kinds of information. In this webinar, you’ll learn techniques for sourcing, structuring, and prioritizing this content to create high-impact stories.
- What makes content go viral?
- How and where to find emotionally compelling content
- How to emotionally engage an audience from the first sentence
- Effective examples of emotionally resonant storytelling in fundraising-related print, video, and social media communications
- Learn how to balance emotion and information
- Understand do’s and don’t’s for conducting interviews
- Be able to prioritize and more effectively edit emotionally compelling content
Nonprofit development, marketing and communications staff, board members, and volunteers
How it works:
Soon after registering for the session, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to log in and participate in the webinar.
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. If you miss a session, a recording of the webinar may be provided.